Martes, Mayo 3, 2011

Cinderella’s Sister 2 (Fan Works) Chapter 2

Chapter 2



(1 week before Ki Hoon’s leave going to America)

Next Day, Ki Jeong called his men which were assigned Dae Sung Cham Do Ga. His temper went up after knowing that there is no sensible report from those men. One of the men of Ki Jeong came late and Ki Jeong’s temper even got higher. He threatened that man that if his report wasn’t that sensible enough he would get a punishment. That threat wasn’t a threat at all for the man it even encourages him to say all the things he heard. He said that he heard the conversation of one of the uncle of the two girls and the grandmother talking about the near marriage of his brother Ki Hoon and a girl named Eun Jo. “Eun Jo?!  The researcher?” Ki Jeong said surprisingly.

It was that night also that Ki Hoon texted Eun Jo and invited to the pavilion. He asked how his fiancé is and how’s the winery doing. “Fine” Eun Jo said. Ki Hoon opened up a topic about how the past things and problems happened. He was very happy that all their hard works were fruitful. The conversation didn’t take that long until Ki Hoon came in the point of the story which he remember that his former classmate helped the Dae Sung Cham Do Ga before which has a consequence that he should work in his classmate’s business in America for 2 months. Eun Jo was frightened for his leave once again. Ki Hoon was also silent after saying the story and looked at Eun Jo’s reaction. Eun Jo was teary eyed then. Ki Hoon asked why and Eun Jo said that maybe she is tired and sleepy that‘s why she is teary eyed. Ki Hoon understands the real reason and he dropped off Eun Jo to her house after. 

In their rooms, they cried the whole night about what they remembered.

It was morning again in Dae Sung Cham Do Ga, everything started anxiously between the two engaged couple. Eun Jo started doing her actions away from Ki Hoon. She spent her whole day being with Jung Woo. Hyo Sun, Ki Hoon and Jung Woo noticed Eun Jo’s distancing to Ki Hoon. ‘Till the day is about to end still her actions didn’t change and those people didn’t know how long it will take.

That night, Hyo Sun finds Eun Jo sitting in her bed and stared on the ground without a blink of an eye. Hyo Sun stared at her for a few seconds ‘til she makes her starting noise. Hyo Sun asked Eun Jo “Why are you acting like this? Tell me. Did Ki Hoon do something for you to act like that? Hmm?!” Eun Jo said “My heart. I feel so pity for my heart. I feel it brakes every time I remember that. Why? Why it has to be like this? ” Hyo Sun didn’t understand. Eun Jo continued “Is the course coming to me at all? Huh?! I said I’m miserable when his here and even if his not here but I said before I would rather have him here.” Hyo Sun replied “What?” Eun Jo said “You really want to know why? This is because I wanted to adjust so that it wouldn’t be hard for me.  It is for my heart to prepare. ”

Next Day, 1 week left before Ki Hoon’s departure. Ki Hoon had the chance to ask Eun Jo the reason of her actions. It took few minutes when Eun Jo stared at Ki Hoon. In Her mind “Do this man? Do I really want him to let go. I don’t and I know I won’t but why do my actions means that I have to let go. Does the curse go back? ” Ki Hoon waited for Eun Jo to answer him. Then he asked again “Eun Jo yah, Why?” Eun Jo answered “Before I said I’m miserable whether you here or not but I admitted that I would rather have you here. But it seems that my wish wasn’t heard still my heart breaks apart. I want to be earlier. I want to adjust as early as possible so that I wouldn’t feel the same way as before.” Ki Hoon replied with a tender tone “Shh!” then he hugged Eun Jo. He continued “That wouldn’t happened I wouldn’t let anyone to ruin our love for each other. Trust me, I’ll do everything.”

The following day, Hyo Sun shared what Eun Jo said one night regarding her actions to Ki Hoon. Ki Hoon remembered all what happened about yesterday when he hugged Eun Jo.  Hyo Sun observed that Ki Hoon seemed to know all the things she was saying. So she tried to ask “Ki Hoon oppa? Are you listening?” Ki Hoon noticed Eun Jo listening outside. Hyo Sun did notice her too.  Ki Hoon waved his hand like he did before Eun Jo felt weird with mix emotions. In Eun Jo mind narration “Is He really crazy? Why is he calling me like that but here I am coming for the first time coming to him like a dumb crazy girl. It won’t matter because that dumb crazy girl is afraid that this might be the last time that guy might call me that way and if I’ll not come this awful girl may not have another chance to come over him. That’s why I’ll come.” When Eun Jo reached Ki Hoon and Hyo Sun, Ki Hoon smiled and praised in mind Eun Jo. Ki Hoon broke the awkward silence in the place by saying “Since we are still complete, Let’s better plan and contact people for our wedding. How’s that? Hm?” Hyo Sun will look at Eun Jo and said “Let’s better be busy preparing for you wedding, Unni.” Hyo Sun suggested that she’ll contact those people who would probably help them and left. Ki Hoon last said “Eun Jo, I hope that in those months you’ll be able to prepare yourself so when I come back from United States we’ll get married.” Eun Jo nodded with a worried face.
Days passed with horrible thoughts in Eun Jo’s head same with Ki Hoon. Everyone felt the sadness in the environment.

Three Days before Ki Hoon’s departure, Ki Hoon invited Eun Jo to have her whole day with him. Eun Jo first hesitated but Ki Hoon acted so persuasive and childish this made Eun Jo to agree. He wanted to have a fun experience with Eun Jo without any thoughts of some problems in the winery. Then the whole day was a Eun Jo and Ki Hoon story. Every thing happened so great and fun with the couples.

That night, Ki Hoon invited the Goo Family including Hyo Sun’s Uncle and Han Jung Woo. Little Joon Soo wasn’t able to come for he has still his class on the following day. While all of them were waiting Hyo Sun introduced Jung Woo to her mom Kang Sook. At first, Kang Sook said “Hyo Sun, what are you doing? I know him he’s a worker in the winery right? And he’s Eun Jo’s friend.” Hyo Sun replied “How come you still don’t recognize him this time around? Huh?” Kang Sook made a curious expression. Then, Jung Woo revealed “I’m Han Jung Woo. The adopted son of Ahjussi, Mr. Jang” Kang Sook was in total shock.
Finally, the couple came Eun Jo was surprised to see the Goo there. She looked at Ki Hoon and Ki Hoon just smiled at her. Then Ki Hoon directed Eun Jo to the table where they were sitting. They talked with some happy thoughts while Eun Jo ate quietly. Ki Hoon noticed the silence in Eun Jo. Then he decided to start eating because he knew tha Eun Jo’s silence is due to tiredness for the whole day activity. 

When they arrived home, Ki Hoon drop off Eun Jo in their home. He promised Eun Jo that he would write letters and do things that will help them communicate from each other and He asked told Eun Jo to reply no matter what happen. Then Ki Hoon last remarked “If things happened unexpectedly whether it is here, there or somewhere remember it happens for a reason. Don’t cry when I’m not here. Huh?! Wait for me before you cry.” Eun Jo looks at him in the way that she wouldn’t forget. She felt all the sorrow of his departure. She knew it will be the day after tomorrow so would really miss that guy standing in front of her.

~End of Chapter 2~


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento