Martes, Abril 12, 2011

Cinderella's Sister Episode 14




Ki-hoon: Are you finished? With your over-stepping words? Do I have to accept her? A kid who has never been a woman to me, likes me, so I have to accept her by default? Am I not supposed to have a heart, or a mind? Why? Because I owe a debt to ajusshi? Should I accept her to repay a debt? Is that how you repay YOUR debts, you punk? Enough. Stop it. Do you mean what you said? Hand to heart, is it sincerely what you mean? Is that really what you want to say to me? If I say to you: ‘I was wrong. I’ll accept Hyo-sun.’ Then what will you do? Is that what you want to hear? Honestly? Is that how you really feel?!


Hyo-sun: Don’t talk so sweetly to me. I’m not very smart, so it really, really confuses me. If I think about it, from the day you came here, till the day you officially rejected me…while you were scolding me for being childish, telling me not to lean on you…you were exactly as sweet to me as you’ve always been. Even if the world crumbles, the feeling that if I held onto you everything would be okay…you did that. You pushed me off the edge of a cliff…and then you’re being sweet to me again—you can’t do that.


The scene where Hyo Sun came to her dad's picture and said the Eun Jo made her yeast research sucessful in Japan. Which is “Dae-sung Ssakaro Myesis.”


Jung-woo asks Ki-hoon: “What if I just stabbed you, right now?” Ki-hoon doesn’t seem to care much, asking why he hasn’t yet taken one of many opportunities to do so. “It’s because of Eun-jo, right? Someone’s chubby little kid dongseng (little brother), Han Jung-woo.” Uh, I’d be careful or you might end up with a baseball bat to the head.




That night Hyo-sun tells Ki-hoon that it was Hong Ju who snaked their deal. He freaks out and makes a slip: “How did you…find that out?” She asks if he knew too, not suspecting anything. She declares war on Ki-jung and swears to destroy him, prompting an even bigger freakout from Ki-hoon that she went to go meet the Big Bad Wolf himself.



End of Episode 14

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento