Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

Cinderella's Sister Episode 7


Hong Ki Hoon: “If you don’t want something taken from you, then get your act together and watch what’s yours.” Hyo-sun is stunned at his attitude, but he demands, “What, can’t I be angry? Do you think nobody can get angry at you? Does everyone have to coddle you, no matter what do? Are we only supposed to accept you, laugh for you, and clap for you?” .... “Eun-jo stole from you? You’ve never earned anything on your own strength so how can you have something stolen away?!” ... “What are you looking at? Why are you staring like that? Do you feel unfairly accused? Are you mad that I’m not taking your side? I’m not yours, you punk!” ... “Your enemy isn’t Eun-jo. Make things on your own, and protect what you’ve made. If you get things stolen from you without doing that, there’s nothing you can say. Got it?” ... “Hurry up and grow up. Soon.”


Eun Jo: “You mean even though I know that she’s with me so she can mooch from me?”
Dae-Sung: “It doesn’t matter, since I like your mother. To me, it’s much better for me to be taken advantage of than to live without you and your mother.”
Eun Jo: “What do I have to do?”
Dae-Sung: “Don’t leave me.”


The ball's direction went straight to Eun Jo and the two players, Jung Woo and Ki Hoon asked for the ball. But, Eun Jo Tossed it to Dae-Sung. AW!


Hyo-sun: “What do I have to do at a time like this? Oh, right — you told me not to rely on anybody. Am I not supposed to do anything in this situation? Am I not allowed to ask this? Is just asking also relying on someone? Okay, I won’t ask.”



Hyo-sun: “Let’s do it.”
Eun-jo: “What are you saying?”
Hyo-sun: “I won’t let you have everything. Once, I wanted to be like you. You studied hard, and you were smart and proud. And you acted like you didn’t need anyone. Arrogant, like you didn’t care if nobody looked at you. There were times you looked cool. But you always poured cold water over the things I longed for. So let’s have it out. I don’t know yet how, but let’s do it.”





















Eun Jo: “How could I know that that Jung-woo and this Jung-woo were the same?”
Jung Woo: “Since I’ve gotten hotter? I make your heart pound, don’t I?”


End Of Episode 8

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento