Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

Cinderella's Sister Episode 8


Jung-woo: “You forgot why you were upset, didn’t you?”
Eun-jo: “Yeah, I did. So?”
Jung-woo: “Your tears went right back in, didn’t they?”
Eun Jo: Yeah..


Eun-jo: “I could die. Let’s say I have…a hundred tiny jars of tolerance for you. Those jars have broken one by one, and now there’s only one left. If that last one breaks…I’m not planning to live any longer. Even if you don’t have the slightest attachment to Hyo-sun’s father, you shouldn’t be this way, Mom. These things shouldn’t be. If you do something wrong to Hyo-sun’s father…Mom, I…I’ll go to hell in your place. Hell will be much easier to endure…than living with you. I mean it.”


Eun-jo: “The second someone leaves my sight, they become inconsequential to me. I’m someone who’s used to leaving people I’ve been with, suddenly, with no warning. In one instant people I’ve lived with become nonexistent. I’m used to that. To me, that’s the easiest thing in the world. Whether I ate with them, or stood in the rain with them, no matter how good they were to me, I don’t find it the least bit difficult to throw them away. It’s the same if someone threw me away. Even if he left without a word. I think: ‘I’m good at that, so you must be too,’ and I go on. Liking someone to death…I don’t know that from a dog or a cat. So leave me out of it, and Gu Hyo-sun, you like him all by yourself, to your death.”


Dae-sung: “The wind, the water, the rice straws…the night dew does the job, so I really don’t know. But somewhere in the four corners you’re searching, the yeast you’re looking for is there. When you and your mother became my family, the taste of liquor was better. Really. The liquor became…deeper. That’s because of the yeast that followed you here. You and your mother carried the good yeast and brought it to me.”


It was then Dae-Sung asked Eun Jo that if she would want to call him father just once. He waited and persuade a bit from Eun Jo but then when Eun Jo said "If you'll force do call you then I'll be forced to move out from this room". Then Dae-Sung replied "If you heart can't still accept to call me father, I would understand".


End of Episode 8

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento