Miyerkules, Abril 13, 2011

Cinderella's Sister Episode 20 (Finale)


Hyo-sun “Ever since you appeared, do you know how my life has changed? Dad’s gaze started to shift towards you, then permanently landed there. I had to share my Dad. Then, without my knowledge, I became unable to see him at all. I learned that Mom’s love was all a lie, and I found out that Mom had betrayed Dad. And I had to cry because I was the pathetic girl who couldn’t let her go. Because I’m only a stepdaughter…I had to be happy just to be considered a stepdaughter. But now…it’s Ki-hoon oppa?”


Jung-woo packs his bags and plays one last game of baseball with Jun-su. He hits the ball so hard it disappears into the sun, and then he throws the bat into the river, as he lets go of his love. Aw, bye bye, Eun-jo-is-my-woman bat.


Ki-hoon calls to Eun Jo and tells that "He tells her that he’s coming to her everything is okay pls praise that I did well tell me hmm? tell me I want to hear your voice " then Eun Jo said "Yes you did it well" He tell also that she misses her 보고 싶어요 (pogoshipoyo). But Eun Jo just said "Yes".

Ki-hoon “Eun Jo Yah, I’m hungry. I’m coming to you now…to my awful girl"



Eun Jo asks, What's the number Four what was it? In ‘The Things to tell MMM’…what was number four?"
Ki-hoon “Do you want to hear it?”
Eun-jo “I might never have been able to hear it, and you could have died!” Ki-hoon“I love you. 사랑해 (saranghae)You awful girl. I love you!”

Eun Jo asks what's the meaning of MMM then Ki Hoon answered “Mi malo muchacha. My awful girl.”


Source: Thank you for href="http://www.dramabeans.com" from episode 1-20!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We want Cinderella Sister Part 2!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento